SARS eFiling website is designed to be viewed in Internet Explorer (IE) versions 8 and up
If you are having problems with getting eFiling to display forms on your Mac running Safari. You can try the following fixes.
Update your software
Update Safari to the latest version as well as Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader
Turn off your pop-up blockers
Displaying PDF’s in Safari
- In the Finder, select a PDF, and choose File>Get Info
- Click the arrow next to Open With to expose the product menu
- Choose either Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat from the application menu
- Click Change All
- Select Change All in the Open With panel
- When asked if you want to change all similar documents, click Continue
Enabling Flash Player
Open Safari, and choose Safari>Preferences
Note: If you are viewing Safari in full-screen mode, mouse over the top of the browser screen to see the menu.
Select Adobe Flash Player.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose Allow.
Changing Safari to emulate Internet Explorer
- First, open Safari’s preferences from the “Safari” menu or with “Command + ,”
- Click on the Advanced tab. At the very bottom, check the box Show Develop menu in the menu bar and then exit preferences
- Click on Developer and then User Agent and select Internet Explorer 11